Office Safety Precautions in Effect During the Pandemic
Legacy Center is taking the following precautions to protect our patients and help slow the spread of the coronavirus.
- Office seating in the waiting room and in therapy/testing rooms has been arranged for appropriate physical distancing.
- My staff and I wear masks.
- My staff maintains safe distancing.
- Restroom soap dispensers are maintained and everyone is encouraged to wash their hands.
- Hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol is available in the therapy/testing rooms, the waiting room and at the reception counter.
- We schedule appointments at specific intervals to minimize the number of people in the office at a time.
- We ask all patients to wait in their cars or outside until you are called to come up to our suite.
- Payments will be accepted through credit card on file forms.
- Everyone who enters the office will have their temperature taken and if someone has a fever or other COVID-19 symptoms, the individual will have to leave the office immediately.
- Door handles and other areas that are commonly touched are thoroughly sanitized after each use.
- Physical contact is not permitted.
- Tissues and trash bins are easily accessed. Trash is disposed of on a frequent basis.
- Common areas are thoroughly disinfected at the end of each day.
- When possible by the parameters of the evaluation, plexiglass will be placed between the provider and individual when testing or evaluation services are being conducted.
- Providers will be wearing gloves if materials will need to be shared in order to conduct the testing or evaluation.